Total Wireless Wireless Access/Lease/Installation Agreement
Effective: Jan 2022
- This Internet Access /Lease/Installation Agreement ("this Agreement ") is entered into this day [DATE VARIABLE], between Total Highspeed (“TH”), and [CUSTOMER NAME VARIABLE] ("Client"). TH shall provide Client with a connection to the Internet (the "Connection") at [PHYSICAL ADDRESS VARIABLE]. In consideration for the Connection, Client shall pay TH the sum of his/her selected package, each month during the term hereof. Cancellations will be processed at the end of the bill cycle. We will not pro-rate service for unused time. Prices do not include additional applicable fees, surcharges, or taxes.
- TH agrees to lease to Client equipment necessary to establish an Internet connection, specifically, a Subscriber Module, Power Injector, and Ethernet cables (all such equipment referred to herein as the "Leased Equipment"). With exception due to manufacturing defects, which shall be remedied by TH without charge to Client at any time during the term of the Agreement. Client shall bear all risk of loss in respect to the Leased Equipment, including, but not limited to damages caused by weather or other conditions existing at Client’s location, and Client shall return the Leased Equipment to TH in good working order within ten (10) days of the date of any termination of this Agreement, or client is subject to a cost of replacement.
- TH shall provide Client with the labor necessary for the normal installation of Internet equipment at the Client’s requested location. In consideration for the installation, Client shall pay TH a one-time installation fee, which shall be due upon Client execution hereof.
- Client understands that the installation services included in this contract are limited to the installation of a Subscriber Module (SM) and one cable which will run from the SM into the customer location via one (1) hole through an exterior wall of Client's structure. TH shall not be responsible for additional installation tasks not specifically listed in this Section 4, which may be deemed desirable or necessary by client or the installer. Client shall be responsible for the additional work subsequently requested by Client.
- All payments for service, lease and /or installation should be in the form of Major Credit Card, cash or check. If Client does not return all the Leased Equipment to TH in good working order within ten (10) days of the date of the termination of this Agreement by either party, Client authorizes TH to submit a charge on the Client's credit card account in the amount of the replacement value of the Leased Equipment not returned. If Client does not wish to use a credit card, a security deposit of $350.00 shall be deposited with TH. This deposit will be refunded when all the Leased Equipment is returned to TH in good working order.
- Client understands the Connection operates through an Ethernet Connection. The Ethernet card is provided and installed by Client, at the Client's expense.
- TH shall not be responsible or liable for any of the following:
- Any obstruction(s) that might be erected or grow between the antenna at Clients' location and the POP which causes degradation or loss of service.
- Debris or ice on the antenna located at Client's location.
- Aiming or re-aiming the antenna located at Client's location more than ten (10) days after its installation.
- Repair or restoration of any structure or surface altered or penetrated by TH during the installation or removal of antenna, mast, tripod, wiring or any other TH Equipment located at Client's location.
- It shall be Client's responsibility to obtain any required permits, consents or, for the installation of TH Equipment on property not owned by Client, TH’s Landlord Approval Form in regards of the following: Landlord consents to the installation, maintenance and removal of equipment required for the Connection.